Termite Scheduler – Customer Service Representative
Protection Termite Control is looking for a full-time Termite Scheduler/Customer Service Representative.
About our company:
We are a small family-owned and -operated business. We service the entire valley for general pests, termites, etc. Our small team is growing and we are constantly looking for ways to improve and streamline processes in order to run more efficiently to better serve our clients. Ideal candidate has a desire to advance within the company. I would like to see a candidate who shows leadership skills and stability. I would also like to see a candidate who can learn quickly and adapt to an ever-changing environment. One who can easily take direction and apply it.
- Up to 40 hours of sick time accrual for the first year
- 40 hours of PTO after the first year
- Performance evaluations and pay increases
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- Overtime opportunities available
- Direct Deposit available
- Supplementary insurance through AFLAC
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. After trained, rotating weekends will be required. Weekends are not full force – they are from home.
- Company will provide on-the-job, hands-on training for 30 days or until trained
- During training, between 2-4 consecutive Saturdays will be required and hours may vary
What you can expect:
A typical day, after your 30-day one-on-one, hands-on training, would include working on a micro-team of 3 people. You will answer calls and rotate phone priorities throughout the day with your team. You will take calls from various clients who hold different roles with a transaction. You will dissect each call professionally and efficiently. Most calls will be scheduling different types stops for technicians, so knowledge of the valley will truly help you succeed. Due to the volume of incoming calls and emails, you must be able to handle working under pressure. There is heavy data-entry and heavy computer work with this position, so a high accuracy typing test result and a personal demonstration of navigation through the computer will be required.
During training, we will teach you about all the clients we work with as well as how to decipher what type of service a client is requesting. We will teach you how to navigate through our programs and how to effectively tackle all the tasks throughout the day.
Prospective employee must:
- Be very knowledgeable on the greater Phoenix area
- Be a self-starter and capable of creating own goals while meeting company deadlines
- Have an eye for detail
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Type 40wpm with a 90-100% accuracy (typing test required)
- Have a good work ethic
- Work well unsupervised and as a part of a team
- Demonstrate reliability and consistency in excellence attendance
- Have reliable transportation
- Be extremely fluent in navigating through computer programs, windows, and browser tabs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
We are located near the Arrowhead Mall in Glendale, Arizona.